The Speech skill allows you to more effectively persuade people and to barter with shopkeepers. Perks in this skill allow you to get better deals when trading, buy and sell any kind of item to any merchant, and make it more likely for a persuasion or intimidation attempt to succeed.
- Haggling (1/5): Buying and selling prices are 10% better.
- Haggling (2/5): Buying and selling prices are 15% better.
- Haggling (3/5): Buying and selling prices are 20% better.
- Haggling (4/5): Buying and selling prices are 25% better.
- Haggling (5/5): Buying and selling prices are 30% better.
- Allure: 10% better prices with the opposite sex.
- Merchant: Can sell any type of item to any kind of merchant.
- Investor: Can invest 500 gold with a shopkeeper to increase his available gold permanently.
- Fence: Can barter stolen goods with any merchant you have invested in.
- Master Trader: Every merchant in the world gains 1000 gold for bartering.
- Bribery: Can bribe guards to ignore crimes.
- Persuasion: Persuasion attempts are 30% easier.
- Intimidation: Intimidation is twice as likely to be successful.
- Dro’marash with the Khajiit Caravans (Common)
- Revyn Sadri in Windhelm (Common)
- Ogmund in Markarth (Expert)
- Giraud Gemane of the Bards College in Solitude (Master)
- 2920, Second Seed, v5
- A Dance in Fire, v6
- A Dance in Fire, v7
- Biography of the Wolf Queen
- The Buying Game