The Sneak skill allows you to move around undetected and silently attack adversaries. Perks in this skill make it harder for you to be detected, do more damage with sneak attacks, and make it possible to step on pressure plates without activating them.
- Stealth (1/5): You are 20% harder to detect when sneaking.
- Stealth (2/5): You are 25% harder to detect when sneaking.
- Stealth (3/5): You are 30% harder to detect when sneaking.
- Stealth (4/5): You are 35% harder to detect when sneaking.
- Stealth (5/5): You are 40% harder to detect when sneaking.
- Backstab: Sneak attacks with one-handed weapons now do six times damage.
- Deadly Aim: Sneak attacks with bows now do three times damage.
- Assassin’s Blade: Sneak attacks with daggers now do a total of fifteen times normal damage.
- Muffled Movement: Noise from armor is reduced 50%.
- Light Foot: You won’t trigger pressure plates.
- Silent Roll: Sprinting while sneaking executes a silent forward roll.
- Silence: Walking and running does not affect detection.
- Shadow Warrior: Crouching stops combat for a moment and forces distant opponents to search for a target.
- Khayla with the Khajiit Caravans (Adept)
- Garvey in Markarth (Expert)
- Delvin Mallory of the Thieves Guild in Riften (Master)
- 2920, Last Seed, v8
- Legend of Krately House
- Sacred Witness
- The Red Kitchen Reader
- The Warmth of Mara
- Three Thieves