Lockpicking is a skill that allows you to open locks without the proper key. The whole tree takes 11 perk points to complete.
- Novice Locks: Novice locks are much easier to pick.
- Apprentice Locks: Apprentice locks are much easier to pick.
- Quick Hands: Able to pick locks without being noticed.
- Wax Key: Automatically gives you a copy of a picked lock’s key if it has one.
- Adept Locks: Adept locks are much easier to pick.
- Expert Locks: Expert locks are much easier to pick.
- Golden Touch: Find more gold in chests.
- Treasure Hunter: 50% greater chance of finding special treasure.
- Locksmith: Pick starts close to the lock opening position.
- Unbreakable: Lockpicks never break.
- Master Locks: Master locks are much easier to pick.
- Ma’jhad with the Khajiit Caravans (Expert)
- Vex of the Thieves Guild in Riften (Master)
- Advances in Lockpicking
- Proper Lock Design
- Surfeit of Thieves
- The Locked Room
- The Wolf Queen, v1