Conjuration is one of the five schools of magic in Skyrim. Conjuration magic is the school dedicated to summoning to serve the caster’s needs.
[catlist name=conjuration orderby=title order=asc numberposts=9999]
- Novice Conjuration: Cast Novice level Conjuration spells for half magicka.
- Apprentice Conjuration: Cast Apprentice level Conjuration spells for half magicka.
- Adept Conjuration: Cast Adept level Conjuration spells for half magicka.
- Expert Conjuration: Cast Expert level Conjuration spells for half magicka.
- Master Conjuration: Cast Master level Conjuration spells for half magicka.
- Conjuration Dual Casting: Dual casting a Conjuration spell overcharges the spell, allowing it to last longer.
- Mystic Binding: Bound weapons do more damage.
- Soul Stealer: Bound weapons cast Soul Trap on targets.
- Oblivion Binding: Bound weapons will banish summoned creatures and turn raised ones.
- Necromancy: Greater duration for reanimated undead.
- Dark Souls: Reanimated undead have 100 points more health.
- Summoner (1/2): Can summon atronachs or raise undead twice as far away.
- Summoner (2/2): Can summon atronachs or raise undead three times as far away.
- Atromancy: Double duration for conjured Atronachs.
- Elemental Potency: Conjured Atronachs are 50% more powerful.
- Twin Souls: You can have two atronachs or reanimated zombies.
- Runil in Falkreath (Common)
- Phinis Gestor in the College of Winterhold (Expert)
- Falion of Morthal (Master)
- 2920, Frostfall, v10
- 2920, Hearth Fire, v9
- Liminal Bridges
- The Doors of Oblivion
- The Warrior’s Charge
- The Art of War Magic