Archery is the skill governing your ability to use bows; the higher your skill level, the more damage is done.
- Overdraw (1/5): Bows do 20% more damage.
- Overdraw (2/5): Bows do 40% more damage.
- Overdraw (3/5): Bows do 60% more damage.
- Overdraw (4/5): Bows do 80% more damage.
- Overdraw (5/5): Bows do twice as much damage.
- Critical Shot (1/3): 10% chance of a critical hit that does extra damage.
- Critical Shot (2/3): 15% chance of a critical hit that does 25% more critical damage.
- Critical Shot (3/3): 20% chance of a critical hit that does 50% more critical damage.
- Hunter’s Discipline: Recover twice as many arrows from dead bodies.
- Ranger: Able to move faster with a drawn bow.
- Eagle Eye: Pressing Block while aiming will zoom in your view.
- Power Shot: Arrows stagger all but the largest opponents 50% of the time.
- Quick Shot: Can draw a bow 30% faster.
- Steady Hand (1/2): Zooming in with a bow slows time by 25%.
- Steady Hand (2/2): Zooming in with a bow slows time by 50%.
- Bullseye: 15% chance of paralyzing the target for a few seconds.
- Faendal in Riverwood (Common)
- Aela the Huntress of the Companions in Whiterun (Expert)
- Niruin of the Thieves Guild in Riften (Master)
- Father Of The Niben
- The Black Arrow, v2
- The Gold Ribbon of Merit
- The Marksmanship Lesson
- Vernaccus and Bourlor