Alchemy is the art of brewing potions and poisons. Perks in this skill increase the effectiveness of potions and poisons, remove the positive effects from poisons and the negative effects from potions, and allow you to gather twice as many ingredients from plants.
- Alchemist (1/5): Potions and poisons you make are 20% stronger.
- Alchemist (2/5): Potions and poisons you make are 40% stronger.
- Alchemist (3/5): Potions and poisons you make are 60% stronger.
- Alchemist (4/5): Potions and poisons you make are 80% stronger.
- Alchemist (5/5): Potions and poisons you make are 100% stronger.
- Physician: Potions you mix that restore Health, Magicka or Stamina are 25% more powerful.
- Benefactor: Potions you mix with beneficial effects have an additional 25% greater magnitude.
- Experimenter (1/5): Eating an ingredient reveals first two effects.
- Experimenter (2/5): Eating an ingredient reveals first three effects.
- Experimenter (3/5): Eating an ingredient reveals all its effects.
- Poisoner: Poisons you mix are 25% more effective.
- Concentrated Poison: Poisons applied to weapons last for twice as many hits.
- Green Thumb: Two ingredients are gathered from plants.
- Snakeblood: 50% resistance to all poisons.
- Purity: All negative effects are removed from created potions, and all positive effects are removed from created poisons.
- Lami in Morthal (Journeyman)
- Arcadia in Whiterun (Expert)
- Babette in the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary (Master)
- Song of the Alchemists: Located in the Bards College during the Rare Gifts: Bring one Song of the Alchemists to Lami quest for Lami. Can also be read or stolen from Anise’s cabin
- Herbalist’s Guide to Skyrim: Located in Arcadia’s Cauldron in Whiterun
- De Rerum Dirennis: Located in Clearpine Pond, on the body of the Alchemist by a fallen tree.
- A Game at Dinner: Located in the Forsaken Cave during the The White Phial quest for Nurelion.